Feb 9, 2009

6 Months

My mom and Chelsey keep asking me when I’m going to put up some new belly pictures…so here they are! I'm 24 weeks along! This pregnancy seems to be going by so fast! I also, finally received my diploma in the mail the other day, so it feels more official that I’ve graduated now! We have another Doctors appointment on Thursday so I’ll be posting again about how that goes. Hopefully, we’ll have another ultrasound and this little tiny won’t be moving around that much so we can get a better picture of his cute little face!


24 Weeks/ 6 months

10 comments:

Tanya said...

what a cute little baby bump!! You look so good! yeah for the diploma congrats! :)

Crafty Cowgirl said...

how did that conversation that us girls had a while a go go again? That when u were preg that u would look like a straw with a pea stuck in it or a snake that just swallowed a mouse? lol I think we were right lol! ha ha! U make such a cute little preg girl! I think I will just look fatter than I am and that no one will know when I'm finally preg lol :(

Alli said...

You make all of us other pregnant ladies look ridiculous! You look so dang cute!

Chelsey and Casey said...

Aww no you don't look like a snake that swallowed a mouse! You look so flippin gorgeous! I really really realllllly hope it works out to see you that first weekend in March! I miss your buns! Tell Gwegowy that Chetzle misses him too.

Stacy said...

It looks like you have a balloon in your shirt because it is so perfectly round!! You are darling! Good luck with the baby on the way! We are excited for you!

the h fam. said...

you are so cute! it's so perfect looking! congrats on your diploma!

Kristin said...

TOO CUTE!!! You have the cutest prego belly ever!! :0)

Jack and Mel said...

Look at you little mama! You look so cute!! I cannot believe you are already 6 months! Thats so exciting! We miss you!!

The Goldade's said...

I love belly pictures!! You look amazing!! Keep the pictures coming. I can't wait for my belly to grow! Miss you!

Ashleigh said...

I wish I looked that good when I was pregnant. You are so tiny and you have the cutest baby bump. Congrats on graduating.