Greg and I think we’re going to have an active little guy…he’s been full on kicking me since 16 weeks. He’s always on the move and I can even feel him turning already! But for some reason whenever I eat an orange this little guy goes nuts! I think he might be having a dance party in there! I can feel his arms and legs constantly moving for a few minutes straight! Greg felt him last night and said, “He’s going crazy in there!” At our next appointment I think I’ll ask our Dr. about it and see what he thinks. Hopefully this baby loves oranges and doesn’t dislike them!Jan 26, 2009
Crazy about ORANGES
Greg and I think we’re going to have an active little guy…he’s been full on kicking me since 16 weeks. He’s always on the move and I can even feel him turning already! But for some reason whenever I eat an orange this little guy goes nuts! I think he might be having a dance party in there! I can feel his arms and legs constantly moving for a few minutes straight! Greg felt him last night and said, “He’s going crazy in there!” At our next appointment I think I’ll ask our Dr. about it and see what he thinks. Hopefully this baby loves oranges and doesn’t dislike them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Haha! You will have to eat an orange while you are here this weekend just so Case and I can feel him move!
that's funny! he's probably an orange fanatic!
Maybe since he seems to like citrus, you should nickname him "Squirt."
Congrats on being pregnant. He is going to be such a cutie. I am so happy I found you on here. Email me so i can invite you to view my blog. aug142004@yahoo.com I look forward to catching up.
Haha... that's hilarious! I have at least an orange a day. I love them so much more now that's I'm pregnant. Weird, huh? I don't crave them... I just like them a lot more.
Nothing gets better than feeling your baby move, huh! I love it. I love watching my tummy and seeing it poke out when he kicks. It's just awesome!
That is so cute Carly. My sis is pregnant right now too with her first one. It's so fun to hear about the different cravings and things that she is experiencing. Makes me excited for my turn someday!
Carly you look so cute! Congrats on having a boy! That is so fun! Adam and I just got home on Saturday!!!! It is hard to adjust to the time difference but we are so glad to be home! We will all have to get together and do something.
Post a Comment