Feb 16, 2009

Be Mine

This year we had a Valentines Weekend! I’m so grateful that Greg’s my Valentine!


On Friday we had a heart shape pizza from Pappa Murphy's. Yum! Thanks Casey and Chelsey!

I made a LOVE cake for my sweet husband. It's a tradition in the Hileman household. We didn't get around to eating it until Sunday.
For some reason Greg wanted a picture of me and the cake...he said I looked cute that day. He always knows how to make me smile :)

Our very "Fancy" Valentines Day dinner. We got caught up shopping so it was too late to make dinner and every restaurant had at least an hour wait...so we just ended up going to Taco Time and ate at home! :) Later that night we watched a movie with Brandon and Kacie :)

I told Greg that I didn't want flowers this year and wanted something more useful that didn't die. :) He bought me this "Daisy" perfume which is HEAVEN! I love it! He also bought me a heated blanket that will come in handy when he's gone and my bed is cold. Greg ended up with two new pairs of shoes, basketball and just everyday, which he desperately needed!
We had a wonderful Valentines Day and I hope everyone else did too!

6 comments:

Chelsey and Casey said...

Cute pics! I love your little belly. I think Greg's hair looks cute long! Casey's is getting really long too.

Kristine said...

looove that perfume. jane wears it and i sometimes sneak a spray. yum.

looks like v-day was fun.

i'm loving your belly. cute cute.

the speers said...

You are SO cute! thanks for leaving a comment...I check your blog a lot--usually from facebook, so I finally added you on my blog! so much easier! k you are the cutest couple ever--I love the perfume idea...I'm totally going to suggest it! AND...you're so cute and prego...love it!

Crafty Cowgirl said...

As a wedding gift, my dad gave us a heart shaped silicone cake "pan" and cupcake "pan". I was thinking of using them to make Dave a cake too. I will next year- maybe just the cupcakes since my birthday (aka cake) is a week before. It's hard for me to think of what to do for him for Valentines day- he says its a holiday for us girls and that I shouldnt do anything for him....But I still got him a card "etc".....Oh and we went out to that mexican resturant near dominos..so u and I both had mexican- if u wanna call taco time mexican lol

Kacie said...

Love the heart shaped pizza and cake! It was fun to hang out! We should do it again!

Corie said...

Even though you're pregnant, you need a heated blankie? I was always roasting at night. Glad you had a fun V-day! And your tum-tum looks cute.