
Sucking her thumb!

Profile of her face

3D of her face. The tech tried to get some good pictures in 3D but the umbilical cord was in front of her and she didn't want to move very much.
They also wanted to make sure she was growing at the appropriate rate because she's about 6 days behind her due date. Which makes perfect sense to me because my Dr had just went off of my last period date and not when I ovulated. So it looks like my due date will be more around July 15th. I'm glad they caught it because I don't think there could be anything worse than seeing my due date come and go...She's so different from Logan! She just lets me know she's in there and that's about it. If you start poking her she stops moving altogether. Greg is fascinated with poking, shining flashlights, and making noising on my stomach to try and get her to move...she however doesn't seem to like it very much. Her movements just seem more gentle. I know, I know, it's still early...but I'm kinda hoping for a more calm baby this time! Don't get me wrong, Logan is fantastic and I wouldn't change him for the world!




3 comments:
What great pictures! She's going to be just adorable. :) I'm glad everything is looking great and going well for you.
Good luck with the move (uh, Greg, good luck with the drive)! Can't wait to see you and Logan!
Congrats on the girl!! It's sooo fun to have one of each & see the differences & similarities!
Post a Comment