Apr 12, 2011

Michigan and Ohio

Well we're all moved! I've officially unpacked and put everything away in our apartment here in Austintown, OH. Logan and I had a blast in Michigan and Ohio visiting everyone! Thanks for such a great time everyone! Now, I have the small task of finding a Dr out here...or so I thought it was going to be a small task,, but it's harder than I thought...and I'm over due for an appointment! Here's an over load of pictures...hope you enjoy!

Logan and Noah playing during conference
Logan playing in the awesome playhouse in the Wyatt's basement


Sweet Ellie. Look at that cute little face!

Peaking through the stairs
Sneaky boy climbed over the couch and through to the stairs!
Papa Hileman bought Logan a John Deere Tractor! And he loves it!
Miss Megan and Logan playing with blocks
TALL tower!
Logan and Grandpa Huntley
He loved being outside with Grandpa and wearing cool barn boots!
He would stop, point to his feet, and say BOOTS BOOTS! It was so cute!
Can you say heavy with child? I feel her pain!
Grandpa and Logan going for a ride. While helping Grandpa feed the cows, Logan fell face first into a big pile of poo! I wish I couldn't gotten a picture of that!
Foot on the table, wearing one of Brynn's DIVA bibs!
Kristin and sweet Brynn
Corie and Ellie
Juliet's blessing day!

My mother and Juliet. She made Juliet's cute blessing dress! Can't wait for her to make our little girls blessing dress! :)
Can't get enough of this cute girl!
Haha! I don't even know what to say about this picture! But it is a pretty cool couch!

Sweet little Juliet
All the Hileman side cousins

2 comments:

Josh & Jennifer said...

How fun!!! I want a play house like that. I think you should use the picture of Greg on the chair for your Christmas card photo.....=) looks like you're having a blast.

Cassie said...

That Logan is so photogenic! What a fun weekend!