Grandma and Suzy drove all the way to SLC to come!
Some of the sweet girls who came
The hostesses
Kensie, Logan, Tiffany, and Assydidah
My love
Diane and Pat
5 generation picture
Someone was trying to escape!
Kashea and Logan
Bride and Groom
Yesterday we woke up to this...and no power! Boo! It was off for 12 hours! Glad it's back on now!
Logan sure had fun with this lantern!
And here we are at 22 weeks...I've reach triple digits again for the second time in my life! I weighed in at 102lbs! :)




2 comments:
WOW I have been out of the loop. So I didn't know you were moving and when? And I knew nothing about your shower, hope it was fun and I am so excited that you are going to have a little girl. So fun that you will have one of each. We need to get together and have the kids play before you go. Talk to you soon!
You look sooo good! You dress that baby bump so dang cute, too! I hope the trip to MI and the move go well! Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment