This pregnancy is seriously kicking my butt! I don't think I've ever been so tired in my life! I don't remember being this sick or tired during my first pregnancy. My eating habits are definitely different too. With Logan I just wanted to eat what I call "Man Food" Burgers, Hot Dogs, and Pizza, and with this baby it's all about fruits, pasta, and a cup of noodles. I've never been a huge fan of a cup of noodles but this baby loves them! In the way back of my mind I keep thinking, "GROSS" but oh do they taste delicious!
I've noticed I'm getting bigger this time around faster but the funny thing is I can still button up some of my normal pants?! I must be carrying higher this time? I couldn't button up my pants after 8 weeks with Log.
So, if I had to guess I would say we're having a girl. Not that I've had any feelings about having a girl, I just think that because this pregnancy is so different from being pregnant with Logan. I knew we were having a boy with Logan and I had to convince Greg that he was a boy before we actually found out! Now this time around Greg thinks we're having another boy and I'm not so sure...we'll just have to wait and see! Only about 4 more weeks, so go vote in my poll and tell me if you think we're having a girl or another boy!
*I have been feeling this little tiny moving this week! No kicks just some movement! I love that feeling!
*Poll Totals*
3 for a boy
21 for a girl




6 comments:
Your so beautiful Carly! You look great prego. I'm thinking its a girl. Can't wait to find out. As I was reading your post I'm laughing as I'm picturing you eating a cup of noodles with a disgusted face but then smile. Ha ha.
I want to say a girl, but I'm not quite sure ;)
you look great carly! My two pregnancies were totally different too. The first one the thought of any meat or dairy made me throw up and the second that is all I wanted. Logan is so cute by the way.
I want to say girl because I had the same exact cravings. With Chloe is was all fruit, I couldn't even look at meat. With Brayden all I wanted was meat. I also carried out really far with Chloe. Good Luck!!
I'm thinking girl but I'm excited for you to find out in a few weeks!
I completely think its going to be a girl!
If I had a choice on my next baby it would be a little girl! I want a little girl so bad! ....All these preggers people makes me baby hungry! ...Steve better watch out! hahah just kidding!
I love you carly! I can't wait!!!
Post a Comment