Jan 26, 2011

We're in big trouble...

And this is why...


What do we do now? Should we turn his crib into a toddler bed with the side railing? I knew this day would come and I've been dreading it!


I love this boy!



9 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Wow, he must have been one content little boy in his crib! Athena started scaling hers at 6 months, fell out by nine and we moved her to a toddler bed at 12 months. In her defense, we co-slept at nights and she hated napping in her crib.

Good luck mama! Hopefully he stays put at night so you can get some much needed rest!

Kent and Krista Stevenson said...

Haha! that is so cute though. We just switched Christian to a toddler bed about a month ago and he is doing great. I don't know if he is the exception to the norm, but he does great. He only fell out a couple of nights and now he loves his big boy bed. He actually gets into by himself when we tell him to take a nap or go to bed and he just stays in bed in the morning until we come get him. I guess we have him trained. ( or he has us trained) :) Anyways, you look great and Logan is just too cute!

Cassie said...

That's so cute! I love how hard is he working to get out! Good luck with the transition.

Kristin said...

You have fun with that one!! ;0)

mckensie said...

Good Luck!! :)

Corie said...

Ha, Ha! I think it's time--listen to how hard he is breathing trying to get out of that crib! I know you just got him back on his sleep routine, but when you do the toddler bed, you may want to check the Sleep Lady book out at the library. That way you can start on the right foot with his new "sleep manners." At least he can't tell you, "That studpid Sleep Lady!" though like Noah did :)

Chelsey and Casey said...

Ahahah way to go Log!!! I'm glad that you took a video, it's even better than I imagined! He's one smart boy!

Cassie said...

It's scary how well he gets out of that crib! You've got a little escape artist on your hands! Just wait until he can open the door to the nursery!

lindsey said...

haha it's so funny to see how little and smart they are! Loved the video!