Baby boy does have some hair! This is for you Mom Hileman!
Logan has been crawling for about a week and I finally remembered to get a video of it! What am I tempting him with you ask? CHOCOLATE! I such a good mom giving her son candy! He needs to fatten up a little and he loves it! :)
Logan Loves...
To play with his tongue and make noises with it
To pound on his piano
To pull himself up on everything
To taste what mom and dad are eating
To watch videos and pictures of himself
To watch the washer and dryer
To take baths
To snuggle
To feed himself puffs, meat, fruits, and veggies
To give kisses or a lick (I love this!)
To say dada, mama, and baba
To attack Dad when he gets home...Mom doesn't exists when Dads around. He's such a daddy's boy!
In other Logan news, he no longer needs to be wrapped up like a burrito to fall asleep and he doesn't take a binky anymore. Even better news...Logan slept from 7:30pm to 7:45am last night! It's going to be a wonderful day! We love this little boy!




4 comments:
Aww he is getting so big, and still so dang cute!!
That's a nice chunk of time for him to sleep! I am jealous :) Love the video!
Wow! I forget how fast they grow. He's so sweet!
He has such bright eyes! I love it! And hurray for a great night's sleep! I miss that 7 pm to 7 am baby sleep that Ellie used to give me!
Post a Comment