Feb 18, 2010

A Day Of Love

We had a great Valentine’s Day! I’m glad it landed on a Sunday, so we could spend the whole day together as a family. Elder Cook came and spoke to our stake and talked all about the importance of families! What an awesome Valentine’s Day treat!

This was the fifth Valentine's Day Greg and I have spent together! It's also the day Greg asked me to marry him! So he gave me five dozen roses to mark the special occasion. I'm sad I didn't get any pictures of Greg and I :(

Here is our Hot Red Love Cake! I didn't get a picture of it before a few people stuck their fingers in the sides! Silly Boys!

Logan loved having a taste of Dads cake!

He loves to sit and watch the washer and dyer!

My sweet, silly, little boy! He makes the best faces!
The boys and their remotes!

4 comments:

Chelsey and Casey said...

Logan is so sweet! He definitely has the cute little Hileman chin!

Josh & Jennifer said...

Wow, I can't believe how big Logan is. He is really cute. Cute cake, glad you still do that. Your roses are beautiful, what a sweetie Greg is. Glad you had a wonderful V-day. love ya,

Corie said...

Ellie says Happy Valentine's Day Baby Lo-Lo. We love you guys!

Jack and Mel said...

Logan is too cute! I cannot believe he is 9 months old. It has been way too long since we have seen you!