Jan 26, 2010

Quick Trip to AZ

Greg found out that he had a few paid vacation days so we headed to AZ to see his parents. While we were there we decided to drive up to Vegas. I have a love/hate relationship with Vegas. The shows and shops are fun but it’s a dirty city, you have to watch where you look, if you know what I mean.
We checked out the new Hotel and Casino which is pretty awesome! My favorite part is the forum shops at the Caesars Palace and Planet Hollywood. We managed to leave Vegas only spending 18 bucks! Pretty nice if you ask me!

Vegas Pictures

Of course here are a few pictures of Logan...

Logan crawled under the table and couldn't figure out how to get out. He wasn't to happy! I love how he's missing a sock!


This little boy loves pulling himself up on everything! The couch, the T.V. stand, and I even found him with his mouth on the toilet seat! Gross! Good thing I had just cleaned it! He hasn't figured out how to get back to the ground after climbing up, so he's had a few spills. Let the bruises begin! :(

Just look at that little grin! He has three teeth! Don't judge me...I know Logan has boogers on his face, we have been sick the last two weeks.

7 comments:

Hilary and Brian said...

I have a love hate relationship with vegas too! when my parents took my sister and I there a few years ago I thought the "free shows" they were handing out on the strip were for plays and stuff so I took a ton of them and then my dad grabbed them out of my hands and threw them away. Apparently they were for strip clubs haha

The Monsons said...

Logan is looking so much like you! I agree about Vegas too, but nice to have a small family vacation!

Jack and Mel said...

That sounds like a fun trip! Logan is such a cutie! We miss you guys!

Crafty Cowgirl said...

Yay! Even though I just live across the street from you, it's so exciting for me when u post new things on ur blog. (I check it everyday) LOL!
I love Logan! He is so precious! And SO adorable. I'm going to miss u guys when we don't live close anymore.

Cassie said...

He is such a cutie! I feel like we haven't seen you guys in forever!!

Cassie said...

That Logan gets cuter all the time! You're going to have lots of fun with him!

Chelsey and Casey said...

I love that picture of him under the chair. What a handsome boy! And I'm impressed you only spent $18 in Vegas...!