Birthday Flowers! Yummy Birthday Sundae :)
*Thanks for all the birthday cards and wishes! Love you all!
Apr 15, 2009
Not quite a quarter of a century years old…
I turned 24 yesterday! Greg bought me some amazing Jessica Simpson shoes and of course I wanted to wear them. This was my first outfit of the day...until I walked outside and saw the rain, which turned to snow, and then rain agian...but aren't my shoes cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Cute shoes, beautiful spring [birthday] flowers, and delicious-looking sundae!
Love the shoes. Glad you had a great bday! Carly, you've gotten so big! You are adorable! I'm so excited for you two. Love the crib.
Hey we have the same birthday!!! I turned 26! I feel old. cute shoes and beautiful flowers!!! makes me jealous you got to spend your b-day with your hubby :( wonderful apex took him away from me. Happy(late) Birthday!!
Happy Birthday!!! I have something for you and the little one that I will try to send back with Greg! You look great in those heels!
i love the shoes! happy late birthday! you're still looking so good! okay here's a list of boy names in my family or friends' babies: Gannon, Cannon, Bridger, Cache, Karter, Krew, Hayden, Wyatt, Cooper, Hyrum, Rhen, Case, Mac, Tate, Tayson, Kaizer, Ryker, Weston, Ridge, Ryden... i know there's more but that's all i can think of right now! if i think of any more i'll let you know! keep your ears open for girls names, i'm having issues liking any of them...i've got a little more time though!
Happy late Birthday! Your shoes are darling! I saw Greg today! (right before I quit the OA job..I can't do it with Chase..I thought I could but I can't!) He talked to Chase and they were doing high fives..it was cute! You guys are gonna have so much fun with this little baby boy!
Love your new shoes!! Super cute! Happy Birthday!! Still lovin your baby bump! Hope you're doing well.
Happy birthday! Looks like you got spoiled! Love the shoes!
happy belated birthday!
Oh, that Greg, he is always spoiling you!
I love those shoes.. you look so fabulous! Miss you!
Post a Comment