
So I was strolling through Wal*mart today and just happened to stumble upon a couple in the condom isle. Yes! I love walking by couples who are discussing what type and brand to get. They get quiet, awkward and usually, but not always, stop talking all together…
Anyways I sent Greg a quick text saying “I love watching people in the condom isle! So funny!”
This is what Greg text me back, “U should walk up to them and grab a box, turn it around and read the back of the box and say, “OH THAT’S HOW IT WORKS.” (Ya know, since I look like a knocked up teenager...)
I about died laughing but when I turned around the couple was gone…dang maybe next time :)




5 comments:
I still laugh out loud when I think about that!
ha that would have been so funny!!
Holy crap, that's hilarious... Makay and I were laughing so hard when we read this post!
That is too funny. I can just picture you doing this...no, no, actually I cant. I am going to pay attention next time I walk by that isle.
lol! u totally should lol!
Post a Comment