Apr 12, 2009

The Bunny Hop

Happy Easter! We hope you had a wonderful day and remembered what the Savior has sacrificed for us.
Greg's Easter Basket
I made the Easter basket for Greg, I think it turned out pretty dang cute! I ran out of time and didn't get to make myself one. Oh well, there's always next year, I'll have to make tiny one anyways :)
Easter Dinner: Teriyaki Chicken, Asparagus, Mashed Potatoes, Deviled Eggs, Cranberry Salad, Snickers Salad. Yummy!

Easter Sunday. This will be the last Sunday I can wear this dress...it's getting a little snug...

*P.s. No baby names yet...we really need some help on this one :(

7 comments:

Tanya said...

Cute basket!! the dinner sounds yummy. boys names are so dang hard!! Bryaden was Bryson for a day before we changed it. I also liked Tanner but it's my cousins name so didn't use it. Good Luck!! You should think of a bunch you do like and put a poll on the side of your blog for people to vote for, those are always fun :)

Chelsey and Casey said...

You are so cute in your matching Sunday outfits! I'm sorry you're having trouble picking out a name! Boys names are hard-- how bout Callan? Oliver? Jonah? I know that when I'm pregnant I will need to study a name book to find a boy name I really like!

Kacie said...

You are so crafty! I wish I was as good as you! Yummy dinner! You look so cute! Baby names-especially boy names are so hard it took us forever to think of a boy name! Good luck!

Stacy said...

We wish you guys were out here with us!! What a cute crib you guys had...Sorry I couldn't make it to your baby shower. I was in Seattle. I loved the zebra theme though...That cake is awesome!!

Cassie said...

That basket did turn out really cute! What about Gregson? Gregor? I'd better stop there...

the speers said...

Aw, you do!! I Adore shabbyapple! And your birthday shoes are HOT!!

Cassie said...

I love the Easter basket! Did you have a pattern?