Apr 23, 2009

34 weeks, only 6 more to go!

34 weeks


Sorry about the blurry picture. I’m stealing Corie’s idea and I’m going to read my camera manual. It’s hard to take pictures with a camera that has 100 different functions on it! Maybe I can find a free tutorial online too, that would be helpful. I need to get the camera down so when this little tiny comes I’ll be able to take better pictures. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

You look so cute!

Chelsey and Casey said...

I love the bedding and you are just so dang cute and that belly is perfectly round!

Alli said...

It's getting so much closer! How are feeling? Nervous or ready...or both?

Ashleigh said...

I sware you are going to have that baby early... your so small, I dont think stomach can handle growing anymore!! I just dont see how you can go 6 more weeks. You are looking so cute though.