
Greg and I have decided to make our blog private so if you would like to know what’s going on in our lives email me at gregandcarly@gmail.com or just leave your email address in the comment section. We’ll be going private in a week or two. Thanks! We’d love to hear from you!




29 comments:
Hi Carly. I know Greg from high school, and I love keeping up with what you are up to. My email address is melanie.guymon@gmail.com. Thanks!
don't forget to add me...tanya_love01@hotmail.com
Hey! I would love to keep up with what you are doing! Dantz_66@hotmail.com
heres my email..sarahehaynie@gmail.com
Here's my email: allisonoakey@gmail.com
hobley.rachael@gmail.com!
hey it's lindseymarlor@gmail.com
Mine is tmandrew2002@yahoo.com
kaciehanna@yahoo.com
Please don't for get me...
hilemansherry@hotmail.com
oh me me, I love reading your blog!
kewilson16@hotmail.com
hey Carly it's Melissa from BYUI I love reading your blog, add me please
newyork.mel@gmail.com
sanofsky@gmail.com , WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!
melissamorales8@gmail.com!
We enjoy looking at your blog as well as my mom! She just uses our email. Our email is thompson4225@gmail.com
count me in!
jlstikpix@yahoo.com
kristinecmetcalf@gmail.com
me too! rebecca.monson32@gmail.com
terrisue81@msn.com I can't wait to see photos of the little guy! I'm so excited for you!
Still stalking... I wanna see that baby soon!
Mine is bes02001@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Shellymarieterry@yahoo.com
alysonmt0813@yahoo.com
I would love to be added to the list so I can see pics of the new addition! My email is noelani637@hotmail.com thanks!
hey just making sure you had my email. amberalyse@yahoo.com
or kerry's k_burgess21@yahoo.com
Hey. My sister and I are going to be starting a "Funny Fat Friday" post on our blog http://www.justformeandyou2.blogspot.com/
all about pregnancy. I would love if you would check it out or even participate! Just link an old or new post about pregnancy to our blog! Hope to see you there!
Oh and I love reading your blog, of course. My e-mail is meganandadamrogers at gmail dot com
add us: adchrish@yahoo.com
Hey Baby girl, add my sister and I so we can see the wonderful growth of your beautiful little family. Hope I get to see you, Greg and meet baby Young at the end of May, I'm hopping he's early. =) love you, Jenn
joshandjenn27@gmail.com
stevenjolisa@hotmail.com
i'm rarely quick enough to comment but i love to read and see what you are up to!
aubs610@gmail.com
:)
Hey hun! It was nice to see you in AE the other day :) Sorry I didn't make it to your shower, don't worry I will send or deliver my little something when school is out!
Our email is: violetrobison@gmail.com
We are so exicted for you both!
Post a Comment