Mar 28, 2009

Idaho Baby Shower

Cassie was so kind to throw me a baby show today! It was so much fun and looked fabulous! Cassie sure knows how to throw a party! Thank you to everyone who came and participated, you were all very generous!

*To all you Michiganders my mother is going to throw me a shower after the baby is born when we come out for a visit this summer! :)


Cute invitation

Cassie has such good taste and so trendy :)

Yummy food table! Look how cute everything looks!

Jenna made this amazing cake! She did an awesome job! Thanks Jenna!

My wonderful host Cassie!

30 weeks...I know I'm getting big


Baby shower gifts, I was spoiled! Thank you everyone!

5 comments:

Chelsey and Casey said...

First of all, AMAZING decorations, Cassie! I love all of that! Secondly, youuuu areeee glowing!!! I just love every single little bit of you. It breaks my heart I'm missing this!

Ashleigh said...

I love the cake! so cute. You know what else is cute? YOU! I hate how good you look, its just not fair. I dont know how you are going to go another 10 weeks carrying that baby though. I think you have run out of room for that tiny body of yours to grow. Love ya!

Kacie said...

How cute! I love the zebra theme and I want to learn how to make a cake like that! I'm sorry I missed it but you made out will a bunch so that is good!!!!

Corie said...

Fun, fun. What wonderful friends you have! Thanks for inviting me to your blog, sis :) JK, I know you thought the old invite list would apply. I also left you a few to-do projects in a previous post. :)

Rebecca Robison said...

Oh hun! I'm sorry I wasn't able to be there!! I had to work... the party looks amazing though! Where do you live, Jeremy and I'd love to pop in and bring you a little something :)