Greg and I had the opportunity to fly home to Michigan for Thanksgiving this year. I haven’t been home for a Thanksgiving in five years! We were able to celebrate with all my siblings (except Cody who’s on a mission), my parents, and the Nowicki family. We had a wonderful time and had a lot of yummy things to eat! After the feast we headed off to the movies. All the girls went and watched Twilight…I must admit I was glad I watched it, but the books are definitely better. Thanks family for all the new memories and fun times! We love you!
Dec 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


.jpg)




4 comments:
That all looks so fun! There's nothing better than family and good food! I love Ellie's little tooth popping through!
Looks like you had fun for Thanksgiving. I bet that was fun to see your family! Your sister looks so much like you. We should meet up soon!
Fun pics. Will you send me the ones of my babies? I really like Noah and Greg's tower!
It was so fun getting to know you in Hawaii - I look forward to seeing you at APX events in the future. Come check my blog out...but don't judge me by it. It's a little superficial but with all the psychos out there I'm hesitant to put anything deep on the web. :)
Post a Comment