Dec 10, 2008

Christmas Party

We had a Christmas party as one last get together before everyone went their separate ways. We had great food, a fun white elephant gift exchange, built gingerbread houses, and watched Elf! Thanks friends, we'll miss you!
Greg, me, Chelsey, and Casey

Jack and Mel

We all wore our pajamas (exept Greg who doesn't own a pair)

The Girls

The Boys

White elephant gift exchange The girls gingerbread house (If you look closely you can see my little tummy) The Boys gingerbread house

4 comments:

Chelsey and Casey said...

Aw look at you, Little! Your tummy bump is so cute. I'm gonna miss tickling it.

Corie said...

Hurray for Christmas parties and good friends. My college friends are still some of my closest. Cute little tum-tum :)

Cassie said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! Sweet gingerbread house. You look so cute!

Chelsey and Casey said...

We miss you guys terribly already. :( Did you get my text about the dream I had? It was nuts, I can't believe how mad I was at you! haha. Update me on Hawaii! XO