Dec 1, 2008

Jackson Hole

We loved Jackson Hole! Our room was amazing and so relaxing! We had fun checking out the town, looking for animals, and gazing at the Grand Tetons. I didn’t get a ton of pictures because my camera battery died and of course I didn’t have my charger with me :( We both had a wonderful relaxing weekend, thank you APX!


Our Suite

I loved this bathtub!

The TetonsI spotted this big deer from the side of the road On the balcony of our hotel suite

4 comments:

Kristine said...

um JEALOUS! the hotel looks amazing! i love jackson.

ps. how are you feeling with your pregnancy?

the h fam. said...

i agree... jealous! are you showing at all yet?

Rebecca Robison said...

Wow! You guys have been traveling a lot!
By the way congrats on your baby:)
When I saw you in World Gym I totally was going to ask you if you might be and then we saw each other again for our student teaching work sample and I totally forgot!
Are you and Greg staying in Stonebrook?

Chelsey and Casey said...

You two are precious. If you liked Jackson Hole... you would LOVE Denver ;)