Jun 25, 2008

I've been Tagged

Rachel tagged me...so here it is!

About your husband...

1. What is his name? Gregory
2. How long have you been together? We’ve been married for almost three years and together almost four.
3. How long did you date? We started dating November 2004, engaged February 2005, and married August 20, 2005
4. How old is he? He’ll be 29 in August
5. Who eats more? He does! I don’t even come close!
6. Who said I love you first? Greg did, he’s just romantic like that!
7. Who is taller? Greg is by almost a foot! He’s 5’9 and I’m 4’10
8. Who can sing better? Greg wins this one…he was in men’s choir and he sings all the time :)
9. Who is smarter? That depends on the subject or topic.
10. Who's temper is worse? Greg’s more aggressive and I’m more passive but neither of us have a bad temper.
11. Who does the laundry? We both do!
12. Who pays the bills? Greg pays the bills and deals with the money. My job is to spend it :)
13. Who sleeps on the right side? I do in our apartment. I always make him sleep by the door.
14. Who mows the lawn? We don’t mow the lawn, we live in an apartment…but if we did, Greg would.
15. Who cooks dinner? I do, but Greg loves to grill.
16. Who is better with the computer? Greg, he’s better and all the technical “stuff.” I’m glad I have him around!
17. Who has bigger feet? Greg, he wears a 10 and I wear a 4.5 :)
18. Who drives? Greg
19. Who is more stubborn? Probably me, but it depends on what it's about.
20. Who kissed who first? Greg kissed me first, but I gave him all the right signals that I wanted him too :)
21. Who proposed? Greg did. Candles on every stair step, rose pedals, Hersey kisses, strawberries, sparkling cider and romantic music. It was all very romantic! Good job Gregory!
22. Who asked who out? Greg, he was smitten at first sight! And so was I!
23. Who has more friends? We both have a lot of friends.
24. Who is more sensitive? I am
25. Who has more siblings? Greg does he has six brothers and two sisters. I have two sisters and three brothers.
26. Whose parents do you see the most? I’m not sure…we need to see both more though!
27. Who wears the pants? Greg and I discus and talk about everything, so I guess we both do. (Greg says he's the man so he does!)

2 comments:

Rachel Burt said...

Where did you get all the new questions? They're good!

Rebecca Robison said...

hahaha! I love your last comment :)