Jun 28, 2008

Monkey Rock

Friday night we got together with the Denby and Sanofsky families, we went golfing, ate Bajio, and played wacky six! Fun! This afternoon we all went to Monkey Rock! I hadn’t been there since I was single! We went tubing and slid down a damn slide. I must say Chelsey was the bravest one of us all! She tried everything first before anyone else would follow her lead! Jack had to really be talked into going down the slide, but he did it! YEAH JACK! Thanks for a fun day guys!


Wacky Six
Brave Chelsey
GO Jack GO!
Getting ready
Here I go
Mels turn
Casey going in a tube
Casey, Greg, and Chelsey
My Love
Cute Girls!

3 comments:

Chelsey and Casey said...

Fun day for sure! But now my body is exhausted!!!

Crafty Cowgirl said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Brad said...

It looks like Chel is about to crash into the pylon. As your lawyer brother I have to advise you against taking risks that are unreasonbly dangerous to life, limb or property.