We visited Michigan before we headed out west. It's always good to be home! My parents are always happy to see us and it's truly amazing how much they love their grand kids. My parents took Logan just about every morning and let Greg and I sleep in. On numerous occasions my dad let Logan go with him to feed the cows.
I love how Logan fell asleep on his Teddy!
Logan in his barn boots! He wanted to wear these everywhere!
Grandma Hileman and Bella Boo
Oh my Logan. He's such a happy kid and loved to visit with Great Grandpa Huntley.
Grandpa Huntley
She was so tiny! They grow up so fast!
While we were home Greg helped my dad build a deck. It kept them both pretty busy and Logan loved being outside ALL the time.
Greg trying to get Bella to stand on his hand like he used to do with Logan. She wasn't having any of it!
I love this kid!
Bella Two months old
I could sit and rock this little girl all day long if I could!
Logan has been introduced to fort building! He loves it!
Hopefully we'll be visiting Michigan sometime soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment