Nov 18, 2011

Halloween

 Where did October go?  We made it to AZ and we're trying to figure out what our next step is.  Halloween was fun this year, Logan was more into it and understood a little better.  He loved carving our pumpkin and asked everyday for a few weeks if we could carve another one.  Which by the way, I found out that pumpkins don't last very long here.  But it was fun while it lasted!

At first Logan wasn't sure about the insides, but he eventually loved them!

 Our awesome pumpkin!  Logan kept wanting to turn the lights off to see it glow.
 Trunk or Treat with my little cow
 Isn't she just the cutest!  I can't get enough of her!
 My cow boy and his cow.  I finished Logan's costume the same day of the Trunk or Treat.  Cutting it kinda close!
 Bella is such a daddy's girl!
 Grandma Young's trunk
 Me and my cow boy.  Logan saying Trick or Treat was the cutest thing ever!
 Checking out all of his candy, he loved the Dots the best


 Happy Halloween!

No comments: