Nov 20, 2011

Bella 4 months

My sweet Bella Boo is 4 months old.  Where has the time gone?  I blink and another month has gone by!
About Bella:
Loves to smile, but she  saves her biggest smiles for her daddy
Hates to be tickled (Just like her mommy)
Hasn't rolled over consistently but she likes to find her toes and roll unto her sides
She is a talker, wow is she a talker!  Just when you think she has to be done and needs a breath...she keeps going
Still has crazy hair that sticks straight up
She loves it when I sing to her.  Her favorites are I Love You Bella and My Favorite Things
Serious would be a good word to describe Bella
She saves her laughs for daddy

Logan likes to snuggle Bella before they go to bed.  He grabs a pillow and blanket for them to share.  It's the sweetest thing I've ever seen.  If Bella starts crying, he'll run over to her while saying, "I'ma coming Bella, don't worry!  It's okay sweetheart!"
This girl has some looks, let me tell you!
Logan always says he wants to hold Bella, but it only lasts for a few seconds.

Just look at that hair!

How cute is this little face?!

Taking a picture of Logan recently has been a challenge.  Once the camera is out he wants to try and take the pictures.  He has really started talking in a few complete sentence at a time.  It's pretty amazing.  Greg the last few nights has made Logan tell us his bedtime stories.  His favorites are "Three Pigs and Three Bears" as he calls them.  He even does all the voices!  It's hilarious!  Singing has also taken up singing.  I started singing "I am a Child of God" to him before bed and he busted out all three verses!  It made me tear up a bit.  I love that silly boy!

3 comments:

Bethany Sines said...

oh my GOSH you have the cutest kids!!! bella is PEERRRFECT.

Meagan said...

Carly, she is just a doll. Loved all the adorable pictures.

Corie said...

She looks so much like Logan! Hoping to see her and the rest of you sometime soon. :)