Sooo beautiful and perfect. Come through Denver on your way back this summer because we want to meet this sweet new girl!!!!!
Super cute Carly! Miss your guys!
These pictures are amazing! What a good looking family! Love you and miss you guys!
Those look great! I love the ones of Greg and Bella at the window!!! What a beautiful family :)
ak! so cute Carly!! I love how much hair Bella has! and Logan is SO stinken cute, he's so handsome! and, seriously, you had a baby 10 days before these pictures?! you're so fired--you look amazing! Congrats!! :D
Your pictures are adorable! I miss you guys a lot! I can't believe how fast you shrunk honey! really! Congratz guys! She's beautiful!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Sooo beautiful and perfect. Come through Denver on your way back this summer because we want to meet this sweet new girl!!!!!
Super cute Carly! Miss your guys!
These pictures are amazing! What a good looking family! Love you and miss you guys!
Those look great! I love the ones of Greg and Bella at the window!!! What a beautiful family :)
ak! so cute Carly!! I love how much hair Bella has! and Logan is SO stinken cute, he's so handsome! and, seriously, you had a baby 10 days before these pictures?! you're so fired--you look amazing! Congrats!! :D
Your pictures are adorable! I miss you guys a lot! I can't believe how fast you shrunk honey! really! Congratz guys! She's beautiful!
Post a Comment