Aug 29, 2011

6 Years of Wedded Bliss

I can hardly believe it's been six years since we said Yes in the Detroit Temple!  Crazy!  Looking back we've had some really great times and have two wonderful kids!

Logan giving Bella Kisses.  He's for sure warmed up to her.  I love when he says things like, "Hi, Bella!  What's up!" or "Good morning Bella!"  When she sneezes he even will say, "Bless you, Bella."  It melts my heart.  If he thinks I'm taking her somewhere he'll tell me, "NO Mom, that's my Bella!"  Haha
Logan woke up from his nap to come "snuggle" with Bella, and fell right back to sleep!
4 Weeks old
Greg took his guys and Logan to the Pirates Game.  Logan loved it!
Bella in her favorite spot on Daddy's chest
Oh Man I love that little devilish smile!

Going mini golfing.  Silly me wanted to go to this Monster Golf, for some reason I thought it was monster as in big not as in scary halloween monsters.  Logan was kinda scared of some of them...

This is what Bella did the whole time :)
We also went bowling and Logan had a great time!  He's still talking about his strike that he got and Daddy's strike.  Sadly Mommy didn't get a strike, not even one!  I guess I'm out of practice! :)
How cute are his socks and shoes! :)



We has some yummy dinner at Johnny Carinos!

Logan doing some...golfing?  Or maybe just having some fun!

Logan bowling.
W

2 comments:

mckensie said...

ahhh Super cute!!! Congrates on The big 6! haha! Miss you guys!

Meagan said...

Happy Anniversary! Bella is just too cute. Don't you love watching the two of them together? It's the best. :)