Apr 18, 2011

26

Oh 26! When Greg and I were married he was 26 years OLD. I remember thinking how OLD he was! The big number that comes after 25...Now that it's my turn, I can't believe I thought that! I don't feel old one bit! I had a great day even if it started a little bit late :) Greg took me out to lunch and gave me a little blue box and while the boys had to work my sweet friend Stacy took me shopping and to dinner! I really loved all the texts, calls, voice mails, and facebook posts from everyone, THANK YOU! You Rock!

Lunch at Olive Garden! Yum! Getting some birthday love
from one of my favorite boys!

My love
This little boy makes me smile :)
Birthday cake at 11PM
Matt and Cody came over to sing to me too! Thanks boys!
My little blue box! Love it!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Glad I could share in your birthday fun! I wish it wasn't raining so much...maybe we'll be able to venture to the park soon

Cassie said...

It looks like you had a great birthday!

mckensie said...

Looks like you had a great birthday Carly! I miss you alot! :) Tell logan, and greg hi for me!

Josh & Jennifer said...

Love the TIFFANY'S.....yes, a girls best friend =). Glad you had a great birthday. Logan gets cuter & cuter with every post.