Greg's been telling me I'm going to forget about Logan...NO WAY! How could anyone forget about this sweet little boy?! So I've been giving him more snuggles lately and he's been taking them! He's been giving me more snuggles too even when I don't ask for them! He's the best little guy anyone could ask for!


Have you ever seen cute buttons but couldn't think what to do with them? Well, you can turn them into earrings! Joann's carries earring posts and backs. All you have to do is clip the button shank off with some pliers and hot glue them to the earring post! I made these today...
Logan was so funny after I made this! He kept saying...PINK, SOFT, MINE! Hmmm, I'm not so sure how Greg would feel about him carrying this pink tag blanket around, so we had to find his beanie baby minky blanket :)
Some of the hair clips I've made for little miss. 
Here is the new car seat cover that I made...I do think I like it better.





Happy Day! I still have a few more items to check off my list for this little girl and I'm really hoping to get them done before leaving for Pittsburgh! Wish me luck!
Greg's been home more during the day, so he and Logan have been playing in the snow more.
I made this shirt for Logan's birthday...but I'm not in love with it...I may have to make him another one.

The day after we found out we're having a girl, Kohl's was having a big early bird special sale and I had a 30% off coupon...so I had to go! I found 5 outfits all for next winter for about 3 or 4 dollars each! Yeah! Logan seemed to like them too!
This is the first car seat cover I made for the little miss...but Greg thinks it looks Grandma-ish so I had to make another one...The thing about baby girls "stuff" is that I don't think it all has to be pink and purple and baby-ish.
Some girly burp cloths
Little shoes! Love them! I found a few free patterns online.
My first bows that I've made her!
I made this awhile ago but it was my nieces B-Day present so I didn't want to put it on my blog till after her birthday just in case she peeked at my blog! :)




13 comments:
Carly you are amazing! How did you learn to do all this sewing?! Seriously, I'm shocked! Everything is beautiful!
Really carly! I'm so jelouse! Your going to have to teach me your tricks since i'm getting my own sewing machine! Well hope you get everything ready! Mabey I can make this little Miss something! I love you guys!
Btw something happend and so now it shows up as Gello instead of McKensie!
AMAZING!! i love those little shoes and car seat covers, both were some of my fav purchases except i paid more than i should have for taytums! i really wish i had the sewing skills you do, you rock! those little shoes were the best because she couldn't kick them off like she did all of her socks! and i love both of the car seat covers and i agree that girl stuff doesn't have to be pink or babyish!
I love the first car seat cover.. totally not grandma-ish! If I find out this little one is a girl you can send it my way! ... you are so talented.. did you find the car seat cover pattern free online too?
I am so impressed! TOO CUTE! I am so excited for this sweet little girl to arrive and see her model all of the cute things you've made. LOVE YA! :0)
How do you have time for all that?! I am still trying to finish those pillows mom helped me with on Saturday. Cute stuff though :) And Em loved the purse--I may have to borrow it!
Wow! You are a craft goddess! You are going to have one stylin' little girl!
Love those button earrings, what a good idea! You are on a roll with baby girl crafts, keep them coming!
um, holy crafting!! Logan is such a cute snuggle-bug! It's like they know they need to get lots of snuggles in (but you'll still have snuggle time when your baby comes, too!) and, I'm DYING over all your awesome sewing!! I love the little shoes and the carseat covers (the red one totally doesn't look grandma-ish, but, I can picture Chris saying that, too!). Now I want to go sew something!
and the birthday shirt and earrings are both super cute! when's Logan's birthday? So fun!!!
Love the idea about the button earrings. I might have to try that. Carly, everything you've made is amazing. It just gets me so excited to want to learn even more. Super cute.
Oh my goodness Carly! Your so crafty!!! Maybe I can pay you to make me one of those blue bags??? Or a cute baby bag for Saige!???? I'm so glad you and Greg made it to our wedding! You guys are SO generous! I love you guys!!!
Post a Comment