Feb 2, 2011

Logan 20 Months

Our Logan is 20 months old! He is a busy little boy! Everyday he's saying new words and is starting to put phrases together. Logan always reminds us to pray and will fold his arms and bob his head to tell us he's ready to pray. He's so funny! Here are some pictures I took recently of this sweet boy!


I made Logan a cape for his birthday, I know, I know, his birthday isn't till June but we're moving to Pittsburgh and I wont be able to take my sewing machine with us. Greg wanted to try it on him and at first he wasn't sure but he eventually loved it! It's now hidden till June! :)
Logan likes to help with the laundry...
We play with trucks all day...the word truck doesn't exactly come out quite right...so we're working on it!
Silly boy just started this. If he drops his snacks, this is how he picks them up...
See! He does have some hair!
His big boy bed! After he learned how to climb out of his crib, bedtime and naps have been an issue. But he loves sleeping in his new bed and the transition has been pretty easy. (So far)
He loves blankets!
Great Grandma Hileman bought this pillow pet for Logan and he loves it! He rides it like a horse all the time. He gives his cow pretend drinks from his sippy cup and even feeds it some of his snacks.

Logan's favorite words...
Baseball
Blanket
Truck
Train
Bat
Snack
Buzz
Bolt
Blue
Green
Yee-Haw!
Catch
Some of Logan's favorite phrase's...
Throw ball Dad!
I stuck
Please help
Oh No!
Come On!
I got it

We love this sweet boy! He'll be the best big brother!

5 comments:

Josh & Jennifer said...

What your moving to Pittsburgh??? When?? Is Greg getting transferred? Or a different job all together?...That cape is really cute, you're so creative & talented. Logan is adorable, I can't believe he's saying so many words & so big. Can't wait to see you in about a week and a half.

Kent and Krista Stevenson said...

so cute! it is funny how much alike logan and christian are. they do a lot of the same things and say a lot of the same words. must just be that they are the same age and gender. Are you excited to move to pittsburgh?

Chelsey and Casey said...

So cute! Loved reading his new words and phrases. I think Griff needs one of those capes for his 2nd birthday and luckily you have like, you know, 11 months to get that done. ;) Hahaha! Your camera skillzzz are looking snazzy! You'll have to teach me your tricks!

Stacy said...

well, I am pretty sure I am taking my sewing machine... so if you ever want to use it... We can have sewing days! Maybe some of your creativity will rub off on me!

Cassie said...

What a fun boy! I love me some Logan!

P.S. You forgot to put ca-ca on his list of favorite words!