Feb 9, 2011

Baby Bump

18 weeks 4 days
Yup! Another baby bump post! I'm going to try keep myself updated just like I did when I was pregnant with Logan. So, at this weeks appointment I weighed 97 lbs for a total weight gain of 15 lbs. The baby's heart beat sounded strong and was 156. We scheduled our gender ultrasound for next Tuesday! We can't wait!

Greg is certain we're having another boy. I still haven't had any feelings about this baby's gender but I really just want a healthy baby! It would be great to have another boy because then Logan would have another Ruff and Tuff playmate :) And not to mention we have everything for another boy already. But on the other hand a girl would be great too! I would love to dress her up and make her wear bows as big as her head! Plus, Logan would be the perfect big brother for any little girl, did I mention he got kicked out of nursery for hitting! Naughty little boy! Anyways...I can't wait for Tuesday! Hooray!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Gorgeous as always!

Chelsey and Casey said...

Please tell me you won't REALLY make her (if she is a girl) bows that are as big as her head..?!?!?! You look great!

the h fam. said...

you look so cute!!