It's true...I've been slacking on our blog...only because we've been really busy. I picked these lovely tomato's out of our garden! Yummy they taste just like candy! Our garden did surprisingly well considering that we didn't weed it once! We had corn, all sorts of squash, and delicious cucumbers.
I found this picture on my camera! Love it! We miss Aunt Chelsey!
Logan loves wearing shoes! It doesn't matter who's they are!
Silly boy grabbed my box of headbands, dumped them out, sat in the box, and tried my them on!
Golfing with dad! He loves to send balls flying! He'll throw, kick, or hit them.
Sweet boy fell asleep playing! I love how his little hand is still in the toy!
Here are some of my sewing projects. This is what's been keeping me so so so busy. I've also been making three Halloween costumes...
Here's Logan's candy bag.
I made this for my sister-in-law Gina.

Logan thought this was his cool little fort!

Cute pumpkin for decoration or a throwing toy if you're Logan!

Burp cloths for a baby shower.

We went to Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey's Circus. I haven't been to a circus since probably elementary school! It was awesome! Logan loved it! There were so many things to look at and watch!


Logan and Mommy

I had the opportunity to see the Woman's broadcast at the Conference center with my sister-in-laws Gina and Tiffany. Greg and I were also lucky enough to get Sunday morning conference tickets too! I really enjoyed both sessions and Greg was so excited to listen to the Tabernacle Choir sing the Spoken Word. If you hop into Greg's car he's usually listening to MoTab or one of his Cd's from when he sang in Men's Choir.
Salt Lake Temple. View from the Conference Center.

Mormon Tabernacle Choir and quorum members, sunday morning.
I made this for my sister-in-law Gina.
Logan thought this was his cool little fort!
Cute pumpkin for decoration or a throwing toy if you're Logan!
Burp cloths for a baby shower.
We went to Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey's Circus. I haven't been to a circus since probably elementary school! It was awesome! Logan loved it! There were so many things to look at and watch!
Logan and Mommy
I had the opportunity to see the Woman's broadcast at the Conference center with my sister-in-laws Gina and Tiffany. Greg and I were also lucky enough to get Sunday morning conference tickets too! I really enjoyed both sessions and Greg was so excited to listen to the Tabernacle Choir sing the Spoken Word. If you hop into Greg's car he's usually listening to MoTab or one of his Cd's from when he sang in Men's Choir.
Mormon Tabernacle Choir and quorum members, sunday morning.




2 comments:
It sounds like you guys have been busy! I love seeing how cute little Logan is growing!
Logan is getting so so so big! Can't wait to see your Halloween costumes, too. Fun times!
Post a Comment