Sep 9, 2010

Love Them!

The Denby family came to visit us over Labor Day weekend! We loved spending time with them! Here are some pictures from our weekend...

Bath time!

Look at this cute little guy!
Stealing some Cheetos's... The husbands went golfing...
The wives made these dresses...

Best Friends Forever!
Thanks for visiting! We'll have to come visit you in Denver in the near future!

6 comments:

Corie said...

Looks like a fun time! Cute dress, too! :)

the h fam. said...

cute dresses!!! you're so talented!

Megan said...

Wow you are so amazing! Where did you get the pattern for those dresses I would love to make one :)

Chelsey and Casey said...

Ahahah I love that you put the last picture up. So much fun! It took me like 5 days to recover from how tired I was! Come visit us soon! Next Spring eh??

Josh & Jennifer said...

What a fun hang out. You are super talented, cute skirts that you both made. Your baby boy is getting so big, both little boys are super cute. Miss you.

Cassie said...

Looks like fun!! Cute cute dresses!