Aug 29, 2010

Lets Play!

We've been playing at the park more, now that its cooled down a bit. Logan loves it! He loves being around other kids!

I love his little face in this one!

We've also been playing in our sprinkler lately. He likes to splashin the water but he hates getting his face wet. :)








On Thursday we went to our neighborhood car show. There were some pretty cool cars! 150 cars were there, I was quite surprised how many cool cars are in our neighborhood. I told Greg he should have signed his Bronco up but he didn't think that was one of my best ideas ever.. :)


I liked this pink mustang!

We found Doc form Cars! Awesome!




Greg wants to rebuild a Chevelle like this when Logan gets older. Pretty cool!

2 comments:

Corie said...

Those are cool cars! Did Logan make his car sound while you were out? :)

Cassie said...

Brennen would have been in heaven!