May 1, 2010

Uncle Cody comes to visit and Liam's BDay

Happy Birthday Long Lashes! Liam turned 7! I can't believe it! He was just two when I became part of Greg's family!


Here is Logan playing with Jay. He loved having a little buddy! I love my sweet baby!
Greg, Logan and Uncle Cody

This Is The Place Heritage Park

At the Conference CenterOn top of the Conference Center, in front of the Salt Lake City TempleFuture MissionaryI love Cars!

Naked! Logan is so happy when he doesn't have a stitch on!
I love going in Logan's room and find this...Logan pulling out books and reading them!

Logan is 11 months today!

-He loves taking baths! He would stay in the bath ALL day if he could.
-He loves books. He brings me books to read all the time. I love it!
-His favorite books- Hand Hand Finger Thumb, Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes, Are You My Mother?, Jungle Babies, and Moo Baa LaLaLa.
-When Logan plays with cars he makes noises with his tongue. I'll have to take a video of it.
-He MOOOO's like a cow.
-He's starting to RUN!
-Waves bye bye
-Puts his arms up when I say "SO BIG, LOGAN IS SO BIG"
-Says NaNaNa for NO. He still shakes his head No at me.
-Gives High Fives
I love this kid!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

What a sweet boy! I love to read your Logan updates (though I'd prefer to see the little monkey!).

P.S. Good job with the books!

Corie said...

fun pictures! we can't wait to see you this summer!

Chelsey and Casey said...

I love the nakey pic and the future missionary pic. Soooo sweet! And aw, Cody looks so good!