May 3, 2010

I love these pictures! Everyone has always told me he would grow up fast. I never wanted to believe them but sure enough he's almost a year old! Time has gone by so fast! He's my little man! I love you Logan Joseph!










*Pictures taken at Sam's Club...three piece suit also a Sam's Club purchase :)

5 comments:

Chelsey and Casey said...

Oh my goodness! I could just EAT that baby boy! I love the 3 piece suit. He looks so much like Greg to me, but he definitely has his mama's beautiful, long eye lashes!

Josh & Jennifer said...

WOW, what a cutie pie, love the 3 piece suit he looks like a little man. He's going to be such a heart breaker when he grows up just like his momma was haha wink, wink.

The Goldade's said...

How cute!! Logan is getting so big! He is such a little cutie! Miss you guys!

Cassie said...

What cute pictures! Thanks for sending me a couple for my fridge. I can't wait to see him!

Cassie said...

He is so stinkin cute, and I can't believe he is almost 1!!! Where does time go?!