What a handsome little boy!
Dads hat...look mom no hands!
His new trick...turning around in his swing and looking over the edge. He gave me a heart attack! He has to be buckled into everything now, bouncer and swing.
He really liked the crinkle sound of the bag. Look at that face! He's caught!
Logan is 6 months old, I can't even believe it! He is such a sweet little boy and we love him so much!
Loves Carrots and Bananas
Hates Green beans
He's getting up on his hands and knees
Pants like a puppy dog when he wants something
He's sitting up by himself but tips over sometimes. (we're working on it)
He's a thumb sucker :(
Loves being thrown in the air
Rolls to where every he needs to go
Loves playing with blankets, sheets, and pillows
Talks and talks and talks...he loves telling stories and we love to listen!




7 comments:
Watch out for the swing. Athena started wiggling out of the buckles at this time. Luckily, we caught her as she was falling to the ground the first time and then we retired the thing!
I can't believe how big logan is getting! he is so adorable! i love his face expressions!
I don't think there are too many cute boy babies, but Logan is so stinkin adorable! I just want to squeeze him!!
He's too cute!
Those pictures are adorable! He sounds like a lively boy!
what a cutie pie! I think greg should wear his new hat everywhere he goes!!
I have forgot to look at your blog lately. My goodness....those pictures are so stinkin' cute!! What a stud!
Post a Comment