I'm Thankful For...
My loving husband
Our sweet baby boy
Our wonderful families
Good Friends
Greg being employed
Having the Gospel in our lives
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I cooked my first turkey, which turned out great I might add! There was so much food and some pretty good company! In my family it's a tradition to see a movie on Thanksgiving, so Greg took me to New Moon and I loved it!
A Whopping 19 pound turkey (Lots of yummy leftovers!)
Brown sugar and honey ham
Mashed potatoes and gravy
Cranberry sauce w/oranges and pears
Sweet potato pie
Green bean casserole
Asparagus
Corn
Salad
Rolls
Apple and Pumpkin pie
Lemon Bars
Not bad for cooking my first Thanksgiving by myself!
Here's Logan on Thanksgiving...Yes we have a thumb sucker!




8 comments:
Sounds like a yummie menu, I wish we lived closer so we could cook together. I loved it when we would make our big Sunday dinners. You are amazing..enjoy your left overs.
P.S. Logan is so cute love the picture.
Sounds like you had a WONDERFUL time. Billy took me to see New Moon last Wednesday and I LOVED it. Logan is getting so big. He sure is a cutie! See you soon!
whoa did you cook it ALL?! That is a big meal! Congrats!!
i could never cook all the yummy food! good job! logan is sooo cute! we want to see you guys before you leave!
Wow I am impressed! It all sounds so good. . and can I just say Logan is sooo cute!! We miss you!!
Impressive! All those FCS classes are paying off! haha. Logan is so stinkin cute, I feel like I haven't seen him forever.
19 lbs! wow! impressive carly!
your babe is adorable. let him suck his thumb all he wants... he is so cute doing it!
Post a Comment