Jul 29, 2009

Virginia is for LOVERS!

Our adventures in DC and Philly

Meeting Ashlynn for the first time


Ashlynn 9 days, Jacob 4 months, Logan 7 weeks


Bath time with Daddy


Great Falls Tug Boat

Great Falls

2nd Plane ride. He did so good!

Botanical Gardens

5 comments:

Chelsey and Casey said...

I don't think Logan likes that classical music.... I'm just sayin'. He is so cute!

Rebecca Robison said...

These are some way cute photos. Loved the standing on hand move.

Corie said...

He looks so much bigger! It's amazing how much he's changed in a month.

Crafty Cowgirl said...

It was so fun when u guys were here. Logan is so Sweet! I can't wait to get back to Rexburg so I can see him again!

Ashleigh said...

Ive been to great falls too! My parents live in VA. Your little guy is traveling all around isnt he? Hes been to lots of places for being so young. Lucky kid.