Jul 29, 2009

Logan's Tricks...

1. Blowing bubbles
2. Smiling
3. Standing on Dads hand. (Greg did this as a baby too and he couldn't wait to try it with Logan)
4. Laughing when dad tickles his feet
5. Baby talk

7 comments:

Chelsey and Casey said...

I cannot get over how sweet Greg is with him! Speaking of which... what does that old man want for his 30TH BIRTHDAY coming up?!

Tiffany said...

I remember my dad doing that to Greg ALL the time! Wow, just seeing that picture of Greg & Logan brought back memories. Sweet.

Stacy said...

Cool tricks Logan! I am glad we got see you and meet logan! Thanks for hanging out with us. See you in a couple of weeks.

Kacie said...

Way to go Logan! I still think that one of him and Greg is so funny the way he holds so still like that! It was fun to have you here! Can't wait to see how much he's changed in just a month!

Kristin said...

TOO CUTE! HIS LAUGH IS ADORABLE. LOOKS LIKE HES A DADDYS BOY!! ;0)
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN BEFORE YOU HEAD BACK HOME. MISS YOU GUYS!

Crafty Cowgirl said...

So cute

Ashleigh said...

cool tricks. Babies are suprisingly strong huh? Claire did that when she was a baby too! I love his little laugh. He is laughing at an early age, I dont think most babies laugh so early. You must have one happy little man.