Update: My kidneys feel much better but I still have some pain on my left side. My dr. said he would induce me at 39 weeks if I was dilated to a three; unfortunately I’m only at a one. So this baby has to come on his own or I’ll just have to wait to see if I’m progressing any at my next appointment, which is on Monday. I have had some contractions but nothing even remotely regular or consistent so I’m not getting my hopes up yet. Ugh, I thought this baby would be here by now but that was just wishful thinking…
May 28, 2009
Jenn and 39 weeks
Jenn came to Utah for a charity and drove ALL the way up to Rexburg to see me! What an awesome day! I was sad that Baby Young wasn’t here to meet her, but she brought him some cute presents! :) Thanks Jenn! Hopefully we’ll see you again soon! We miss you!

Update: My kidneys feel much better but I still have some pain on my left side. My dr. said he would induce me at 39 weeks if I was dilated to a three; unfortunately I’m only at a one. So this baby has to come on his own or I’ll just have to wait to see if I’m progressing any at my next appointment, which is on Monday. I have had some contractions but nothing even remotely regular or consistent so I’m not getting my hopes up yet. Ugh, I thought this baby would be here by now but that was just wishful thinking…
Update: My kidneys feel much better but I still have some pain on my left side. My dr. said he would induce me at 39 weeks if I was dilated to a three; unfortunately I’m only at a one. So this baby has to come on his own or I’ll just have to wait to see if I’m progressing any at my next appointment, which is on Monday. I have had some contractions but nothing even remotely regular or consistent so I’m not getting my hopes up yet. Ugh, I thought this baby would be here by now but that was just wishful thinking…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
geez that is crazy! I'm glad you are doing better and hopefully baby comes! I know how it feels to go over and it is not fun because you are so excited for baby and it is very uncomfortable so I'll pray for a baby to come!!! Hope all goes well and good luck with everything!
You. Are. SO. CUTE!!! Love that necklace, too ;o)
Oh hun! I hope everything goes well for you! I'm sure you are just going crazy to have your baby! But, in the end it will all be worth it!
I am so glad you are feeling better! You look amazing for being 39 weeks! I hope that when I am pregnant I can look as good as you do! Hang in there and Post your baby news as soon as he comes!!
Carly you look so dang cute! I am in love with your belly!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your appointment on Monday and I can't wait to see your little guy! Glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better!
I'm glad you are feeling a little better. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. Any progress on a name?
You look super cute, if that's any consolation. Tell him his aunt is anxious to meet him.
You are such a cute little pregnant woman. Hopefully he comes out soon. Let me know if you need anything.
I am glad Jennifer was able to come see you! She told us just how cute you are (your pictures are cute!)! Our fingers are crossed for you and your appt. tomorrow!
You are so close. You're going to love being a mom. I hope everything goes well with the delivery! You are in our prayers! We're so excited for your three...
Post a Comment