I’m almost 37 weeks, only 3 more to go! Hip Hip Hooray! Unfortunately, I’ve had a few medical problems in the past week. My uterus is getting to big for my petite body and has been cutting off my kidneys and giving me a kidney infection (sorta, it's acually worse then a kidney infection but that's the best way to describe it)…inflamed kidneys and being nine months pregnant isn’t exactly fun. (But it’s better than having a kidney stone, which they thought it might be.) Good thing I have a loving husband who came home from work to take care of me! It’s hard walking around like a 100 year old grandma and feeling like someone just kicked me in my back 50 times!My poor baby though…I’m not one to take medicine unless Greg forces me to. So our little tiny is getting pain killers (which knock me out) and an antibiotic. I feel like the worst mom in the world already having a drugged out baby, but his little kicks haven’t eased up at all…
So this is what I’ve been dealing with for the past week…If the pain isn’t better by Monday I get to go see an Urologist (How FUN!) and may have to get stints put in to keep my kidneys open…wish me luck and if you remember, keep me in your prayers! I need all the help I can get!
*If this post isn’t exactly the best, just remember all the medicine I’m taking… :)




22 comments:
why wouldnt they just induce you? My sister was due like 2 days before you and she had her baby girl this past Monday at 2:30 in the morning.. b/c her amniotic fluid was low.. I know that's a different deal but they are both doing great even though she came a month early.. Hope everything gets better!!
Hey I'm so sorry! I had a horrible kidney infection and they are not fun! Hang in there and hopefully all goes well!
Ahhh a kidney infection! I had one of those my freshman year and it was awful. I can't even imagine having one being 9 mos pregnant! I love you, hang in there!
Aww Carly, I am so sorry, I could not even imagine how painful that would be! Get better we will keep you in our prayers! 3 weeks to go, you are almost there! Miss you!
ill pray for u! Sorry that u are in such pain-*soft hug*:)
Oh my gosh Carly! That suck!! I've had 3 kidney infections they are not fun. Hope everything goes well for you and I'll keep you in my prayers! and Let me know if you need any help! you can call me 520-8360
I will defiantly keep you and Tiny in my prayers! Good luck! Just tell them to induce you!
Oh my gosh, that's SO scary!!! If you got stints would it make the pain go away? but that doesn't sound like fun either!! Maybe your lil with amazing leg strength will come sooner than later!!
I talked to Mom earlier and she filled me in. I tried calling you on Thurs, but it seems you were probably sleeping . . . zzzzz Hope all is well. And seriously, if your uterus is too big, they should just induce you and skip the stints and make it all better for both you and the lil' guy. Why go through a procedure like that when you are so close to your due date! Anyway, that's my 2 cents! :) I'll call you soon. Happy Mother's Day!
Seriously I agree with everyone on here! GET INDUCED!!! I had Zaylie 3 weeks early (I wasn't enduced but still) and she was perfectly healthy and fine. My body did the exact same thing they were talking about putting stints in and that about freaked me right out! Luckily she came early on her own, but if you want some home remedies to get that baby out sooner give me a call I tried them all and i think some of them worked!
Hey Carly, I hope you get everything you want from your birth experience. We had our daughter at 32 weeks and there were a couple of 36 weekers in the NICU but since you are almost 37 weeks I'm sure you will be fine. I would take an induction when your Dr. and you both feel it is safe(r/st) for you and your tiny one.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!
Poor girl!! I feel for you! I hope that you are feeling better. I think they should induce you also. Don't feel like your the most horrible mom either. You have to stay healthy to take care of that little one. :0) Keep us posted! LOVE YOU!!!
Carly I'm so sorry! I hope that everything starts to get better soon! You'll be in my prayers!
OH HUN! That is soooo crazy! We will keep you in our prayers. The pain must be so bad! Just remember, you are doing the best you can and that is what a great mom like you does!
Oh my goodness Carly Ann, I hope everything works out ok. Please get better. I can't wait to see you, Greg and hopefully Tiny in a couple of weeks. You're in our prayers. Love you.
Thinking of you, Carly Ann!
You are doing the best you can ... I know you! :o) Can't help baby if you can't help yourself.
x's and o's
Prayers for a safe and comfortable delivery.
Oh no! I hope everything goes alright! Did they say anything about inducing you? My sister-in-law had a kidney infection while she was pregnant. I am sorry! Let me know if I can do anything to help!
i'm so sorry to hear that. how painful. i'm curious why they wouldn't induce you?? i hope they you get you feeling better.
I am so sorry carly! That does not sound like fun. I figured you would have some sort of problems because you are so petite. Just think, this will all be over soon and you will have your little son to hold and love.
So sorry Carly!!! It's uncomfortable enough without having problems. It will all be over soon. I will keep you in my prayers...Good luck and let me know if you need anything.
Oh, girl. I'm so sorry! As if the ninth month isn't uncomfortable enough..huh? Hope all goes well. Let me know if I can do anything for you! I'm just home all day. :)
You're due in less than two weeks, right? Why the stints and not induction? Just curious... You're in our prayers.
Post a Comment