I had my seven month appointment today and let me tell you, it was a blast! I had my glucose test and passed with flying colors. The orange glucose drink really wasn’t that bad, not that I would want to drink it every day but, I didn’t have to choke it down. I’ll be adding an iron supplement to my prenatal vitamin because my iron is a little low and I’m Rh negative so I also had to get my Rho-GAM shot right in the BUM! That shot did sting a little... Everything else looks great and the baby’s heart beat is still nice and strong. :)
I swear our little tiny never stops moving and really enjoys nestling up in the right side under my ribs! Ouch, that hurts and makes it hard to breath. Greg pokes him and tells him to be nice to his mother! Ha! I love how Greg lights up when he talks about his “little buddy” and all the things he plans on doing with him. It’s so cute! My wonderful husband is going to be a great father. Only three months left!
I swear our little tiny never stops moving and really enjoys nestling up in the right side under my ribs! Ouch, that hurts and makes it hard to breath. Greg pokes him and tells him to be nice to his mother! Ha! I love how Greg lights up when he talks about his “little buddy” and all the things he plans on doing with him. It’s so cute! My wonderful husband is going to be a great father. Only three months left!
28 Weeks/ 7 months




8 comments:
You look amazing and I cannot believe how cute your belly is!! I love it! I am so excited for you guys!
Too CUTE!! You are beautiful! :0)
Glad to hear all is well. Your sweet little guy will be here before you know it! Have you came up with a name yet?
Soo cute! I haven't seen your hair straight in a while and have forgotten how sassy it looks! Oww oww!
wow. you look gorgeous! cannot believe you are 7months! holy cow!
i agree you look very sassy with your hair straight! it's beautiful!! and you look awesome! i'm not really sure how your little body is supposed to stretch for another three months, but i'm sure you'll manage!! you look great!!
you look so pretty in that picture! Not that you don't everyday! You are one of the pretty prego women so you should go get pictures done-i always loved those pics but i was always so fat! I'm loving the straight hair! can't wait to meet him!
You are so cute! I love it!
I love prego pics. I should've taken more. (But usually I was like,"That would mean I'd have to actually shower, do makeup...so, no.")You look cute though! Way better than I did! :) Good luck with the next 2 months!
Post a Comment