Lately I’ve seen some of my friends use this website on their blogs, so I gave it a try. The website is http://www.makemebabies.com/ Here are our future children…
The girl is cute... but where in the world did that boy get curly hair? And why does he look slightly jewish? Haha! I guess we will find out what your kids will really look like in due time.
So, that's what baby Alice and baby____ (what boy name did you choose?) are going to look like? Very cute, although they look quite similar! Have fun on all of your upcoming adventures, and congratulations for surviving student teaching!
9 comments:
lol! Cute! They both look like girls though ha ha.... I'll try it out to lol!
That is ADORABLE!! CUTE KIDDOS! See you in a few weeks!! Have a safe trip.
finally you are back to blogging! i've missed you! the kids are Cute...especially that girl!
miss you lots!
you need to start producing! those kids are cute!
The girl is cute... but where in the world did that boy get curly hair? And why does he look slightly jewish? Haha! I guess we will find out what your kids will really look like in due time.
Ohh now I see. Your hair is curled in that picture so the boy has curly hair. I don't even want to attempt that with me and Casey... Eek!
Cute! I think it is funny that you can do this! Maybe I'll have to go try it out! Good to hear from you!
So, that's what baby Alice and baby____ (what boy name did you choose?) are going to look like? Very cute, although they look quite similar! Have fun on all of your upcoming adventures, and congratulations for surviving student teaching!
Ok, so your kids are super cute! I went and did mine and it looks like we have the same son... huh... twins separated at birth?
Post a Comment