Nov 17, 2008

A Little Young

Greg and I heard the most wonderful sound today of our baby's heartbeat! I'm 12 weeks pregnant and I'm feeling pretty well. Here's the ultrasound at 8 weeks. Our due date is June 3 and we can't wait to meet this sweet tiny person!




22 comments:

melissa said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

The Gorringe Family said...

Congrats. I have spent the last few hours visiting with Jessica's new baby. Hope all goes well!

Jack and Mel said...

We are so excited for you guys! Congrats!!!

Crafty Cowgirl said...

Dave and I are way excited for u! It will be funny if ur little one and ours will be the same age difference then Dave and Greg cuz Dave and I want to start next year. Lol!

Stacy said...

That is so exciting! Your little one will probably be the cutest baby ever! What happy news. Hopefully your student teaching is wrapping up nicely and you can stay feeling well! Have fun with your family over thanksgiving.

Chelsey and Casey said...

So glad the cat's out of the bag. I'm not good at keeping secrets! We are so excited for you!!!!!

Adam and Dantzelle said...

CARLY!!!!!!! I am so excited for you! You are going to look so cute pregnant and be such a cute mommy! Congrats!

Megan said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Kristine said...

i am SO excited for you! i'm not sure how your little frame will hold a baby but you will be adorable!

love ya miss ya

the h fam. said...

i didn't even know you guys were pregnant! that is so exciting! congrats! can't wait to find out what it is!

Cassie said...

Hooray! I love being an aunt!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Congrats!!! I hope everything goes well =) How exciting!

Rachel Burt said...

YEAH!! How exciting! I am so jealous!

STCLIFFORD said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Kacie said...

Congrats! I was wondering when that post was going to be coming! Hopefully all is going well so far and that you have not been plagued by morning sickness! How exciting!

The Goldade's said...

Carly!!! I am so excited for you and Greg! I cannot wait to see what you are having. I was just thinking about you the other day and wondered when your were going to start a family since you are about done with school. We definitely need to get together sometime and catch up. Call me when you get time my cell is 509-939-6416. Congrats Lady!!

Tanya said...

Oh my gosh your Pregnant?? I just saw you the other day and I didn't even know...Congratulations!!!

Elise said...

yeah I am so happy for you!! I can't wait to see cute pics of your prego belly... :)

Mrs. Haynie said...

congrats! brian and i are so excited for you both. you are going to be so tiny with a cute little belly!

~*Summers Family Fun*~ said...

Oh Congrats!!That's Awesome! I just started reading the book called "I am a mother" its really good so far. You should read it when you get the chance.

Alli said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! You are going to be the best parents!

Dawn and Spence said...

Congrats officially! :-) You guys are going to have ADORABLE children. Read "Babywise" and follow it religiously!! You will be so glad you did!