Today I’m finally done with all my college classes, and I walked out of my beloved Clarke building probably for the last time. I must admit that I’m a little nervous. I’m not nervous for student teaching, (I think it’s going to be fun!) but nervous about the whole “what’s next” part. I’ve been a student for 18 years, and it’s scary to think that I don’t have to attend classes anymore. I mean school has been a big part of my life for a very long time! Now what?!
Where I spent most of my college career.




8 comments:
hooray! so exciting! let me tell you, the "whats next," is a work in progress for us all :) six years after getting my bachelors im now itching to go back to school and am going to get my masters. life is crazy!
YEAH! We are done! No more clarke and no more teachers. But I am kind of sad, because it was actually kind of fun, you know, laughing at all the things we did. What will we have to laugh at now?!? Have fun in Europe!
HA ha...I went through that same thing when I finished my masters degree this year. It still hasn't hit me yet though. I have been in school every fall since I was five. This will be the first august I won't be going "back to school". Honestly though...I AM GOING TO LOVE IT!! Good luck with your student teaching.
Kids....hello Brax needs a friend jk! I am taking non-credit classes at Byu-i to keep me entertained...at least that is what's planned!!! I love being home and chillin, I do miss school and having something to do though!!!
It's a bitter-sweet kinda thing. Good luck with everything! I know you'll do great with whatever you choose to do!
Congratulations Carly! You're almost done! Something tells me you will find something to do that will keep you busy (and hopefully happy). I have to say that I thought your previous "surprise" post was an announcement (especially when you mentioned Alice) at first. :) Have fun in Europe!
congratulations... i know, i feel the same way about the hinckley building.
i'm so ready for student teaching though... are you guys going to still live in rexburg?
Carly and Greg, hey I'm so glad I found your blog. It is the best way to keep in touch. COme check ours out! And congrats by the way- seeing those pics makes me miss college! Sigh good times.
Post a Comment