Jun 6, 2008

Meal Management Dinner

Greg and I had the Denby and Sanofsky families over for dinner tonight. I had to plan and coordinate a dinner for my meal management midterm. For dinner, Greg cooked steak and chicken on the grill, and I made strawberry lemon aid, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, and rolls. I baked chocolate cream cheese brownies but everyone was so full we hardly touched them! More for Greg and me! :) After dinner we all went and watched What Happens in Vegas at the cheap theater. Thanks friends for a great evening!


3 comments:

Chelsey and Casey said...

Yum! That dinner was so tasty! Thanks again!

Corie said...

Yum! We love BBQ. So fun to get together with friends AND to have Greg home.

Corie said...

Oh yeah. . . we like your place settings. Who ever got those for you must be pretty AWESOME :)