Jun 13, 2008

Ashley Tisdale

This is for all you High School Musical lovers! Kristine, Cassie, and I met Ashley Tisdale at the Gateway Mall. We were in Abercrombie and Fitch and I spotted her! I followed her around the store to make sure it really was her. Cassie was checking out behind her and so we had her cornered (As she pulled out three, one hundred dollar bills to pay) I asked her, “Are you Ashley Tisdale?” She kind of looked at me and said “Ya.” Then I asked her if we could take a picture with her and she said yes. We had to go outside because the workers at Abercrombie wouldn’t let us take a picture in the store. She’s gorgeous in “real” life, I always just thought of her as cute on the High School Musical movies. She didn’t say more than a few words but we all were really excited that we got to meet her! We kept our eyes out for Zac and Vanessa but no such luck. Here is the picture that we took with her…and the one Chelsey photo shopped Cassie in because she was checking out while we took the picture.

11 comments:

Chelsey and Casey said...

I should've photoshopped myself into this too ;)

Greg and Carly said...

Do it! :)

Corie said...

Emily says, "I love Sharpay!"

the h fam. said...

i love high school musical!! i wish i could have met her!!!

Colby & Angie said...

Oh my gosh! How exciting!

Corie said...

Tell Chel while she's photoshopping herself in, she should do one of Emmy too. She would LOVE it! :)

Rebecca Robison said...

wow... she is cute in real life!

the speers said...

I totally had to show my niece and nephew, they LOVE HSM!! did you know Charles is working on the set for #3? He totally had lunch with Corbin Blue or how ever you spell his name! you're so cute! I love your hair cut, by the way! OH yea, Katie told me to ask you about where you lived in VA--Chris and I are moving to Ashburn, well, we're half moved right now. neway, you're super cute!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! At least she let you get a picture with her unlike Zac and Vanessa...

Crafty Cowgirl said...

That's cool!...I love High school musical....But I never can decide if I liked her or thought she was pretty cuz she has that face that looks pretty but then sometimes looks weird,like her nose,if you know what I mean....So it's nice to know that in real life she really is pretty lol!.....

Crafty Cowgirl said...

That's cool!...I love High school musical....But I never can decide if I liked her or thought she was pretty cuz she has that face that looks pretty but then sometimes looks weird,like her nose,if you know what I mean....So it's nice to know that in real life she really is pretty lol!.....