May 8, 2008

The Host


It’s been a bitter sweet day for me. Greg left for another month doing APX stuff, so once again I’m lonely. I pre-ordered Stephenie Meyers new book The Host and it came in the mail today! It should keep me busy for a few days and I still have a few more stories in my Jane Austin book to keep me distracted. I’m excited to start The Host since I don’t have school today! I’ll let you know how I like it.

2 comments:

lindsey said...

I don't know how your doin it! I would hate Tyson being gone for a month!

aubrie said...

aww bummer, hope the time goes by quickly for you. also, tell me how you like the host! i am going to read it this summer. and, if you haven't read the anne of green gables prequel yet, you should get it too! that will keep you company, its a good one.