My sister Corie tagged me so here it is. Here are the rules:
A ~ Each person has to list 6 facts / habits about them
B ~ After part A go to 6 people's blog's and leave a comment letting them know to read your blog and that they have been tagged. List at the end of your posting who you have tagged.
1. I love getting ready in the morning. It makes me feel great for the rest of the day knowing that I look my best. I must get it from my sweet mother. I never wear my hair in a ponytail and I wouldn’t be caught dead in tennis shoes or skater shoes. (Unless I’m going to or from the gym.)
2. I enjoy taking pictures. I love scrapbooking, so pictures are a must! Greg is so nice to put up with me always asking him to smile!
3. My apartment has to be perfectly clean before I can do anything. I hate being messy and I can’t concentrate in a crazy house! Greg is a great help in this department with cleaning. He’s the hardest worker I’ve ever seen.
4. I have to be warm and I hate being cold. I travel in a car and on a plane with a little pink blanket! When I sleep, I have a million blankets and a heating pad to keep me warm. Our bed is much colder when Greg’s not here! :(
5. Recently, I have to check Twilight Lexicon and Stephenie Myer’s website everyday! I know Cassie Lee does it too, so I don’t feel so silly about doing it. I want to know everything that is going on with the Twilight movie and the books.
6. I like trying new recipes. I’m not a big fan of eating the same things over and over again. I like to spice life up a bit by trying something different. It helps that Greg will eat anything too!
I am tagging Cassie, Aubrie, Vicki, Rachel, Sarah, and Alli.
Apr 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You must get #1 from Mom. Remember when she didn't like us to touch her hair? :)
Post a Comment